25 Cancer Prevention Foods List
Miracle Foods, Herbs & Fruits That Cure Cancer & Foods Cancer Patients Should Avoid. For effective prevention and cure of cancer, this video is a must watch for all. Don't watch this alone, share it with your friends. When making a list of the most dreaded diseases known to man, the list is incomplete without cancer. This terrible illness attacks different parts of the body, and, hence, has different forms with new ones being discovered. Every year many people in the world die of cancer and cancer-related ailments, with more people getting diagnosed with the disease daily.
While there are many causal elements for the growth or formation of cancer cells in the human body, the most prominent, and often referred to is unhealthy dieting. You must have heard the popular saying, You are what you eat one too many times, and I can bet that your first reaction was always to ignore or downplay the statement. It is really sad that even with the rapid developments and discoveries related to nutrition many people still do not take their nutrition seriously. That been said, nature has always been our last resort, when in fact it should have been the first Port of call. Nature has blessed mankind with so many health beneficial herbs and foods that can cure our ailments.
This information aims to serve the purpose of giving a comprehensive list of foods drinks, fruits, vegetables, etc that have been proven to have great cancer-fighting capabilities. Without wasting much time, lets get to it!. Here are some foods, drinks and herbs that can help in reducing the risk of developing cancerous cells, as well as in the treatment of cancer.
1. Green tea
Most herbal teas are rich sources of antioxidants. Various studies have proven that green tea possesses anti-cancer properties that make it a must-have for everyone who desire to live a cancer-free life. Moreover, you will be doing your body a whole lot of good by consuming green tea due to its other health benefits including helping to lower bad cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
Black and red beans varieties are good for the prevention of cancer growth. Other legumes that can help in reducing this risk include garbanzo beans and chickpeas. Beans contain healthy fatty acids and lots of fiber. This makes the consumption of beans a natural way of preventing the growth of cancer cells, as well as in combating the disease.
3. Brown rice
Whole grain like brown rice should also be included for cancer prevention.
Turmeric is the basic component of curry powder. Turmeric contains many chemical substances that give the herb its medicinal properties, of which curcumin is the most active compound. Curcumin is beneficial to cancer patients and for persons who want to reduce the risk of the disease. You can add turmeric to your daily diet by mixing a teaspoonful of the powder with one glass of milk and drinking.
The bright orange coloration of carrots is due to the presence of phytochemicals such as carotenoids (alpha-carotene, beta-carotene etc) in the root plant. Carrots are rich sources of vitamin A, which is the basic building block for these carotenoids. Carrots can be eaten in their raw form or processed for their juice, which is a less stressful way of reaping the many health benefits of consuming carrots.
Ginger is a common kitchen spice with great health benefits that is much overlooked. This root herb has been a source of helpful chemical compounds that benefit the body in various ways. For example, the anti-inflammatory property of ginger makes it useful in relieving pain and for reducing swelling. So, beyond the flavor that ginger adds to your meal, it actually helps to prevent cancer.
Garlic or Allium sativum is another highly powerful plant that can be used for cancer prevention. Garlic is packed with sulfur compounds that help in boosting the bodys immune system against cancer. Even better, there are recent studies that hint at the potential of garlic in reducing the occurrence of stomach cancer.
Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and most other types of berries have been found to contain high levels of antioxidants. One of the active groups of antioxidants found in this pulpy edible fruits is proanthocyanidin. Proanthocyanidin antioxidants help in fighting off free radicals that can lead to damage to the body. Other chemical substances that give berries their cancer-fighting abilities are lycopene, phenols, zeaxanthin, lutein, and cryptoxanthin.
Broccoli belongs to the "cruciferous" family of plants that also includes cauliflower and spinach. Like the other members of this plant group, broccoli offers cancer-protecting properties; this is because of the presence of flavonoids in the plant that are active in inhibiting the formation of cancer cells. However, it is important to note that overcooking or microwaving this vegetable plant will destroy most of its active compounds, thereby reducing its potency.
Like its close relative broccoli, cauliflower is also considered a cancer-fighting and cancer-preventing food. For maximum benefit, it is recommended that cauliflowers are eaten raw.
11 Chia seeds
Chia seeds are packed with essential body nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, which are healthy fatty acids that reduce the risk of getting cancer.
Like chia seeds, flax seeds are also rich in vital minerals that offer cancer-fighting properties. You can pour some flaxseeds into smoothies or fruit juices to effectively reap their benefits. Other similar seeds that offer anti-cancer capabilities include sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and hemp seeds.
Nuts like walnuts and brazil nuts have been found to be effective in reducing the risk of cancer incidence. Walnuts have omega-3 fatty acids and are great for the prevention of prostate cancer, and breast cancer. To get the most out of walnuts, it is advised that you snack on a considerable number of them instead of sprinkling some on your food.
Tomatoes are packed with lycopene, which is the chemical compound that gives the fruit its red color. Lycopene is a type of carotenoid that is regarded as an anti-cancer agent. There are recent studies that back the fact that the regular consumption of tomatoes can help in lowering the risk of prostate cancer. Unlike leafy vegetables and some fruits that are preferred to be eaten raw, cooked tomatoes offer more health benefits than the raw ones.
While there are various types of mushrooms with varying benefits, the majority of them offer the benefit of boosting the immune system. It is even known in some circles that mushrooms have been used in combating cancer in the long past. You can find nutritious mushrooms packaged as capsules or tinctures. Look in the description box below for how to get it.
Celery is a green vegetable with short leaves and long stalks. Celery belongs to the same family as carrot and parsley. This vegetable is good for the human body as it offers several health benefits including helping to lower high blood pressure, gout treatment, and for combating cancer. The cancer-fighting compounds in celery are the flavonoids, particularly luteolin and
Studies have shown that luteolin and apigenin have the ability to suppress the growth of tumors.
Peaches are highly delectable fruits with wonderful health benefits. However, the key to their cancer-fighting capabilities is in the seeds. The extract from the seeds has a great potential for combating cancer.
Pomegranates can be processed into juice. Pomegranate juice has been shown to help in reducing the risk of breast cancer, as well as other types of cancer.
Beyond the awesome taste of oranges, the fruits are also good at disease prevention, thanks to their high vitamin C content. You can start each day by eating one or more oranges in the morning. It is recommended that you consume oranges away from other foods so as to get the most out of them.
Like oranges, lemons are rich in vitamin C, which makes them equally good for the prevention and treatment of cancer. Vitamin C is a source of many antioxidants that give citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, lime, tangerines, etc) their anti-cancer properties.
22. Avocado pear
Avocados have high fiber content and are packed with several vitamins and minerals including antioxidants that reduce the risk of cancer. There are different ways of consuming avocados including using them for guacamole or eating them alone. Regardless of the method you choose, you will be doing your body a lot of good.
Apples are delicious fruits that have wonderful health benefits. Eating apples will help to prevent the occurrence of different diseases including cancer. It is best advised that you buy organic apples so as to get the best from them.
Beet is yet another cancer-preventing and cancer-remedial food, albeit it is overlooked most of the times. You can process beets with other fruits for juice or blend them alone. Whichever way you decide to do it, adding beet to your weekly diet will help improve your cancer-free life.
There are research data that confirm the cancer-preventing capabilities of pumpkin. The presence of vitamin E in pumpkin seeds further helps to make the plant a cancer-combating food.
This list is meant to serve as an informational guide; hence, it is advised that you consult professional medical advice while adding the above-mentioned foods.
22 Benefits Of Royal Jelly
- Royal Jelly is an important food for bees. Because it helps to accelerate growth As a result, the queen bee will be bigger and prettier than other bees, and it also helps the queen bee live 20 times more than that of worker bees! It also allows the queen bee to lay about 2,500 eggs per day to reproduce until the end of life. Royal jelly is produced from worker bees, excreted from the hypopharynx and salivary glands on the head of worker bees.
- The amount of royal jelly produced per hive is very small, with one nest able to produce only 2-3 grams of royal jelly per day and the physical characteristics of royal jelly are actually a thick liquid. Pale yellow, creamy, pungent smell, sour taste And quite a bit spicy The storage method should be stored at room temperature or cool temperature about 3-8 degrees, and for the main ingredients in royal jelly, water, sugar, protein, fat, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, various biomolecules. Which is considered very useful.
- Royal Jelly in the form of a supplement Available commercially as capsules and softgels. The amount of royal jelly is about 1,000 mg. For the recommended daily intake of about 300-500 mg. And in urgent cases to eat 1,000 mg per day. People who are allergic to bee products such as honey, bees wax should not. Eat because it will cause allergic reactions as well.
The benefits of royal jelly
1. It is a miraculous Ayurvedic drug with anti-oxidants that help to slow down aging and keep healthy.
2. Royal Jelly is a very complete source of nutrients. And humans need to eat it as well
3. Contributes to the radiance of the skin. Helps reduce the problem of acne, blemishes, freckles.
4. It helps in treating colds and asthma.
5. Help with appetite.
6. It helps in the growth of the brain and body.
7. Helps to strengthen collagen and slow down the aging process.
8. Reduces cholesterol in the arteries and eliminates residual fat in the liver.
9. It can help reduce blood pressure and dilation of blood vessels.
10. Help lower blood sugar levels.
11. Helps to build red blood cells to be healthy.
12. Helps to heal wounds to heal faster.
13. Help prevent the occurrence of diseases related to the digestive tract.
14. Makes the body able to absorb nutrients and have oxygen to serve different parts of the body better.
15. Helps calcium to be absorbed better Has an effect to help prevent osteoporosis. Increase bone mineral density.
16. Helps maintain healthy hair.
17. It helps relieve stress and help combat stress.
18. Helps resist radioactive substances and help inhibit the progression of cancer cells in the body.
19. Patients with metastatic cancer When eating royal jelly can help reduce the inflammation of the tumor.
20. Helps resist the growth of bacteria and many different drug-resistant bacteria.
21. Helps resist the growth of fungi around the skin well.
22. Stimulate and strengthen the work and balance of female hormones.
68 Benefits of Bai Yanang
Yanang, common name Bai-ya-nang (straight)
Scientific name area Limacia triandra Miers (scientific synonym Cocculus triandrus Colebr., Menispermum triandrum Roxb., Tiliacora triandra Diels) belong to the family of wormwood ( MENISPERMACEAE ).
In the central region, Yanang is called " Yaow Yanang " because this type of plant is a ivy vine connected with other trees.
Yanang leaves are various properties. Because it is a cool herb Contains fresh natural chlorophyll. It also contains many essential vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, beta-carotene in relatively high amounts. It is an herb that many people are familiar with. Because it is used as a seasoning to enhance the mellow food such as bamboo shoot curry, bamboo shoot soup, liang curry, sweet curry, etc.
Properties Bai Yanang
1. Yanang leaves in herbal textbooks are classified as elixirs.
2. It has a lot of anti-oxidants. Thus effectively reducing and slowing down the aging and aging.
3. Help strengthen the body's immune system.
4. Helps to add freshness to the body.
5. Help restore cells in the body.
6. Help in balancing the body.
7. It is an herb that helps in reducing obesity effectively and safely.
8. It helps to burn fat and be used as energy.
9. Help prevent and reduce the incidence of various types of cancer.
10. It is a cold-acting herb suitable for people suffering from cancer.
11. Helps relieve sore tongue.
12. Help prevent and treat heart disease.
13. Help prevent and treat asthma.
14. Help treat hepatitis.
15. Help treat diarrhea Because it helps kill germs that cause.
16. Helps relieve acute abdominal pain.
17. Help relieve constipation Reduce the symptoms of burning stomach.
18. Helps cure gastroenteritis.
19. Helps reduce spasms in the intestines.
20. Helps treat acid reflux.
21. Help treat toxic thyroid.
22. Help treat kidney stones Bladder stones Gallstones.
23. Helps treat burning urination Hot discharge in the urinary tract.
24. Helps relieve symptoms of dark urine, frequent urination, or symptoms of urine coming out of blood.
25. Help treat symptoms of enlarged uterus Uterine pain, possible bleeding.
26. Helps to treat an enlarged prostate.
27. Help prevent hernia.
28. It helps in treating herpes zoster.
29. Help prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
30. Help treat the symptoms of vaginal discharge.
31. Help prevent gout.
32. Helps to cure the poison from insect bites.
33. Helps treat skin disorders like burns.
34. Yanang juice when mixed with chewing gum or betel nut mixed until liquid can be applied to acne, blemishes, itchy bumps, clear rash, itchy pus and pustules as well.
35. Help prevent and treat cracked heels, sore heels.
36. Helps treat symptoms of nail decay, fingernails By treating the symptoms of fingernails, toenails, transverse, short, decay, tear easily, or the nails are brown, black Inflammation of the root of the nail.
37. For the benefits of Bai Yanang other aspects such as being processed into various products, for example, Bai Yanang capsule , Bai Yanang soap, Bai Yanang shampoo. Herbal drinks, etc.
38. Hair shampoo from Bai Yanang Helping my hair grow black Slow down the occurrence of gray hair.
39. If drinking Yanang leaves water on a regular basis The cancer lump will atrophy and shrink.
40. Help treat high blood pressure.
41. Help prevent heart disease.
42. Helps in the maintenance of liver and kidneys.
43. Help heal and treat paralysis.
44. Help relieve fatigue Exhaustion of the body that, even when rested, will not heal.
45. Helps to treat spasms, spasms, or frequent cramps.
46. Helps relieve pain like an electric shock. Or has a needle stabbed Or is hot like fire.
47. It prevents the capillaries in the body from breaking easily under the skin.
48. Helps treat freckles on the skin, brown, blotches on the body.
49. Help cure tumors.
50. Helps treat dizziness, fainting, nausea and vomiting.
51. Helps prevent allergies, coughing, sneezing, mucus and phlegm.
52. Dried root is used to cure all kinds of fever and reduce body heat.
53. Yanang root can cure all kinds of fever, including pox, measles, fever above, wrong manifest fever, etc.
54. Tao Yanang helps to reduce heat and neutralize Than Sang poison.
55. Contribute to inhibiting the growth of malaria.
56. Helps cure heat but no sweat.
57. Help treat the symptoms of diabetes Helps to lower blood sugar levels.
58. Contribute to pain and stiffness Muscle pain Pain in different areas.
59. Help treat allergies.
60. Yanang's root helps relieve symptoms of drunkenness.
61. Helps to relieve severe and chronic gingivitis.
62. Help relieve drowsiness after eating.
63. Help relieve nosebleeds.
64. Helps in the maintenance of eyesight and treatment of eye diseases such as red eyes, dry eyes, blurred eyes, stinging eyes, eye pain, dizziness, etc.
65. Helps to cure dry mouth Cracked or peeling lips.
66. Helps to solve the problem of sticky, thick, white, cloudy, yellow or green Or symptoms of phlegm.
67. Helps treat symptoms of sinusitis.
68. Helps reduce snoring.
How to make Yanang leaves juice
1. Properties Bai YanangThe first is the preparation of ingredients: 10-20 Yanang leaves (according to the desired concentration) / 3 pandan leaves / 1 handful of Asiatica / 3-5 Peking grass / 1 handful of benjarong leaves / 1 handful of Esldpagpon leaves / Aloe Vera. 5 leaves.
2. Take the prepared herb leaves and cut them into small pieces.
3. The leaves are pounded or blended with a blender until smooth (blending for about 30 seconds to preserve the maximum amount of herbs).
4. Finished with a lot of water through a thin white cloth or a colander again.
5. Finished, Yanang juice water.
1. For some people who find it difficult to eat and feel uncomfortable, they can bring Yanang juice to a boil and bring it to drink or mix it with other herbal juices such as ginger, lemongrass, turmeric, or mix with coconut water, lemon juice, sugar. Or even Hell's Blue Boy water as well.
2. Drink Yanang fresh water before meals or on an empty stomach, about half a glass 3 times a day.
3. Should drink only If drinking and feeling sick, it should reduce the concentration of herbs added to a lesser until it suits us.
4. When done, drink immediately. Because if left too long, it will cause a bad smell. But can be refrigerated And should drink within 3 days.
5. Reliance on herbs alone may not be the answer to health problems. Therefore, you should do something else in addition to help make the treatment even more effective.
Krachai Khao an anti-COVID-19 Herb
Can help prevent infection. With interesting properties.
Research has found Krachai Khao has 100% activity against coronavirus infection, so good properties I want to know a little bit of this antiviral herb.
Krachai Khao or Yellow Krachai It is a very familiar herb that is used in many Thai dishes. Whether it is stir-fried, spicy, stir-fried, stir-fried, or dishes like wild curry Some types of curry with coconut milk are added to add aroma, spicyness and smell of meaty smell. But in addition to being herbs for health , research from Mahidol University also found that Krachai Khao has 100% anti -COVID-19 activity ever.
What is White Krachai?
Krachai Khao or Yellow Krachai A kind of krachai There is a scientific name that Boesenbergia rotunda (L.) Mansf. Is in the ginger family. (ZINGIBERACEAE) is an annual plant that originates in Southeast Asia and South Asia. There is an underground trunk which is called a rhizome. When the roots accumulate, the symptoms will become bulging. Look like fingers Krachai in English is therefore called Finger root or Chinese's Ginger.
Krachai Khao or Yellow Krachai It is an herb with a spicy, hot, bitter taste. Thai traditional medicine uses rhizome and root to be used both for treatment of disease and body maintenance. It is also considered as an elixir.
Krachai, extraordinary properties
Krachai, the properties of this herb are spread in various parts of the plant, such as leaves, rhizomes, roots and underground rhizomes. Each part of Krachai has different properties as follows.
The underground rhizomes have a bitter and spicy taste. Helps relieve abdominal pain in the stomach, flatulence, indigestion due to the substance Cineole (Cineole), which has the effect of reducing the peristalsis of the intestine. Thus easing stomach pain This is also a drug to treat hemorrhoids. It also has properties to help strengthen. And nurturing sexual desire Disease treatment, he does not bowl.
Rhizomes and roots
Rhizomes and roots can be used to cure dysentery. Bloody discharge Help diuretic And relieve urinary disabilities It can also be used as a treatment for ringworm.
The leaves are another part of Krachai that can be used to nourish the body. Which can be eaten to nourish the elemental leaves Treat diseases in the mouth and in the throat Cure blood poisoning And help neutralize various things.
In addition, studies have found that In the rhizomes of Krachai there are essential oils which are rich in vitamins. Both vitamin A, vitamin B12, as well as calcium and iron are also found in curcumin. That has anti-inflammatory effects as well.
In the root Krachai also contains cavicinic acid (Chavicinic Acid), which has the effect of inhibiting the growth of many types of pathogens. While there are also many antioxidants that help prevent free radicals from damaging the cells in the body. Which is the cause of aging And some cancers.
White Krachai can resist COVID 19 effectively.
Above all The properties of Krachai Khao are also exciting. When research from Mahidol University found that extracts from Krachai Khao It has the effect of inhibiting the COVID-19 virus, the cause of COVID-19 in the in vitro up to 100%, that is, it has the ability to reduce the number of infected cells from 100% to 0% and can also inhibit the activity of cells. Increasing the virus Causing no new viruses to be added from the cells.
The researchers found that There are two active substances in Krachai Khao that have anti-corona virus activity, Panduratin A and Pinostrobin, which act as a mechanism to inhibit the growth of the virus that causes COVID-19. Antiretroviral therapy in humans Still need to study more research.
White ginger against COVID 19, how to eat it?
The research team also suggested that Eating correspondents White hopes to benefit anti- Claude David, 19 should eat white correspondents in the form of extracts. Because it will be able to definitely determine the quality and quantity of important substances of white krachai In addition, we can eat Krachai Khao in the amount that is not too much. But can be effective in inhibiting the corona virus.
However, while waiting for research, White Ginger can effectively fight COVID-19 in humans. We can also eat a menu that includes white ginger a bit often. At least he had other properties of the white Krachai in itself.
Health Benefits of Parsley
Until you know, you probably have used it as a garnish, not knowing that parsley possesses a number of medical properties. One of the most popular, this herb can significantly improve your overall health. You can get all your health benefits of parsley by consuming it in the form of a tea! Parsley tea!
Health Benefits of Parsley
1. Prevents cancer
Parsley contains myristicin, a natural compound that can effectively reduce the rate of growth of tumors in the stomach and lungs. According to one study, parsley leaf reduced tumor growth in mice due to its powerful natural compound, myristicin.
2. Treat nerve damage
In most cases, neurotoxicity is the cause of nerve damage, which means damage to the brain or peripheral nervous system caused by toxic substances such as pesticides or heavy metals. These toxins are extremely harmful to the brain and can alter or even kill some nerves. And the nerves are essential to transmitting and process information in the brain and other parts of the nervous system.
3. Reduces inflammation
Regular consumption of parsley can help in the treatment of gout, arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Parsley has a rich vitamin C content and can reduce the levels of CRP (protein c reaction) in the body.
How to prepare parsley tea:
4 to 5 sprigs of parsley
A quarter or a half of a lemon
1 teaspoon honey 3 cups water
1. First, boil the water.
2. Add the parsley and lemon in a cup and pour the boiled water into it.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
4. Then remove the parsley and lemon, and add the honey.
5. Enjoy your tea!