42 All Essential Oils Uses and Their Benefits
LIST OF ALL ESSENTIAL OILS AND USES
If you want to know what all essential oils are used for, this video is all your need. Sit tight and watch this information-rich video to the end. Essential oils are extracted from herbal plants and possess wonderful health properties. These oils can be used topically (applying them to the skin), by inhaling them (aromatherapy), or by ingestion. Essential oils have healing effects that make them useful in the treatment of health conditions. Their use dates as far back as Medieval times and they find application as laxatives, analgesics, anti-depressants, and other purposes. Enough of the preamble, lets get to know some of these essential oils and how beneficial they are.
1. Thyme oil
Thyme has been used for a long time in herbalism for its healing properties. Respiratory problems like bronchitis and laryngitis can be treated by using oil extract from thyme.
2. Cinnamon oil
The medicinal benefits of cinnamon oil include cleansing the body of toxins, treatment of urinary tract infections, lowering blood sugar levels, and promoting metabolism.
3. Spearmint oil
The oil from this plant can help in the treatment of the following. flatulence due to its carminative property, nausea, depression, and fatigue, headaches, and exhaustion.
4. Rosemary oil
Fight off arthritis, neuralgia, rheumatism, dandruff, exhaustion, gout pain, and fatigue by using rosemary oil.
5. Peppermint oil
Peppermint oil has a calming effect that makes it suitable for treating stress and fatigue. It can also be used for scabies and vertigo.
6. Melissa oil
Melissa oil helps to promote good night sleep and in protecting the body against infections.
7. Coriander oil
Coriander oil finds great importance in treating low libido in men, reducing pains, and for reducing stress due to its calming effect.
8. Lime oil
Lime belongs to the citrus family that includes orange and lemon. Lime oil has detoxifying properties which make it good for the skin.
9. Lavender oil
Lavender is an ancient herb that has been used for the treatment of stress and skin conditions. The oil has a calming effect and is helpful in promoting sleep.
10. Eucalyptus oil
Eucalyptus oil is used in cosmetic products for its beautifying effects. It can be used as a natural cleanser and for promoting relaxation.
11. Cypress oil
The cypress is an evergreen tree and the branches are packed with healthy nutrients. The oil is used in treating stress due to its soothing aroma. It can also be applied topically on the skin to improve blood circulation and to lighten to skin tone.
12. Basil oil
Basil oil has calming properties that make it suitable for treating the symptoms of anxiety such as restlessness, and also for skin irritation.
13. Cilantro oil
The health benefits of using cilantro oil range from boosting the immune system, relieving aching muscles, to improving digestion.
14. Cedarwood oil
Cedarwood oil finds use beyond being used as a wood polish or insect repellant. The oil offers the benefit of promoting healthy skin and good sleep.
15. Fennel oil
The fennel plant is a common plant known for its medicinal properties. The seeds have great health benefits as well as the oil extract. Overweight persons and those suffering from respiratory problems can benefit from this oil.
16. Bergamot oil
Bergamot oil is gotten from the rind of the bergamot fruit. This oil is unique for its soothing aroma. It is used in the treatment of mood swings and anxiety.
17. Cumin oil
Cumin contains essential vitamins and minerals needed by the body in combating ailments such as indigestion and protection from infections.
18. Cardamom oil
For stomach upset and indigestion, adding few drops of cardamom oil to your beverage can bring you relief. It can also be used topically or inhaled for its soothing aroma.
19. Dill oil
Dill belongs to the same family as cumin and as such can be used for treating indigestion. The oil can also be used to detoxify the body.
20. Black pepper oil
Black pepper is filled with antioxidants and essential minerals that help in treating indigestion and poor fluid circulation. This oil can also be used as a mood booster.
21. Oregano oil
This native Greek herb can be used for treating coughs, digestion, and respiratory problems.
22. Cassia oil
Cassia belongs to the same family as cinnamon. This age-old herbal plant offers great health benefits. The oil gotten from its bark helps to maintain a healthy heart, as well as in aiding digestion and for boosting the immune system.
23. Clary sage oil
This perennial herb has been used by herbalists since the Middle Ages. The oil can benefit the hair and skin as well as in promoting good sleep and reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
24. Douglas fir oil
Native to New Zealand, the Douglas fir tree helps to purify the skin and promote free breathing. Unlike some other oils, this oil cannot be ingested.
25. Frankincense oil
Frankincense oil can be applied topically, ingested or inhaled. The oil helps in reducing anxiety and for boosting the immune system against infections.
26. Geranium oil
Like other essential oils, geranium oil has a soothing effect when inhaled. It is also beneficial to the skin as it helps to promote healthy skin.
27. Lemon oil
Varicose veins, flu, colds, and oily skin can be remedied using lemon oil. This oil also helps in uplifting a bad mood and in treating respiratory issues.
28. Hyssop oil
People suffering from respiratory diseases like coughing and sore throat, nervousness, and lack of concentration can benefit from the use of hyssop oil.
29. Jasmine oil
Jasmine oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant properties that make it effective in treating anxiety, labor pains, dry and sensitive skin, and fatigue.
30. Lemongrass oil
The oil extract of the lemongrass herb is a good remedy for digestive problems like flatulence and constipation. The oil can also be used for treating fatigue and stress.
If you are battling with addiction or depression, myrtle oil can help you in winning the war. Other conditions that can be improved with the use of myrtle oil include asthma, hemorrhoids, and acne.
Neroli oil is used as a treatment for skin defects like stretch marks and oily skin. You can also use this oil for treating anxiety and its symptoms.
33. Majoram oil
Majoram contains anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, and pain-relieving properties for the treatment of body aches and pains including arthritis and stress.
34. Juniper berry oil
For treatment of rheumatism, obesity, hemorrhoids, and for detoxification, this oil should come to mind.
35. Helichrysum oil
This oil can be used in the treatment of hernias, skin diseases like acne, dermatitis, eczema, and sunburns, as well as in reducing panic and panic attacks.
36. Ginger oil
Ginger oil is healthy for the digestive system. It helps in the treatment of indigestion and bloating.
37. Grapefruit oil
This essential oil can be a good mood-lifter. It can also help in the treatment of skin blemishes and for promoting metabolism.
38. Sandalwood oil
The health benefits of sandalwood oil include being a remedy for anxiety, depression, oily and dry skin, bronchitis, fatigue, and loss of concentration.
Yarrow oil is helpful in the treatment of acne, hypertension, insomnia, stress, and arthritis.
Oil extract from violet leaf can benefit sufferers of arthritis, stress, insomnia, acne and other skin conditions.
41. Arborvitae oil
The oil gotten from the bark of the arborvitae tree is used in the treatment of fevers, coughs, inflammations, and body aches.
42. Clove oil
This oil possesses many health benefits due to the presence of antioxidants. It is used in cooking, but beyond this can help in treating bad breath and gums. Clove oil is also good for the heart.
22 Benefits Of Royal Jelly
- Royal Jelly is an important food for bees. Because it helps to accelerate growth As a result, the queen bee will be bigger and prettier than other bees, and it also helps the queen bee live 20 times more than that of worker bees! It also allows the queen bee to lay about 2,500 eggs per day to reproduce until the end of life. Royal jelly is produced from worker bees, excreted from the hypopharynx and salivary glands on the head of worker bees.
- The amount of royal jelly produced per hive is very small, with one nest able to produce only 2-3 grams of royal jelly per day and the physical characteristics of royal jelly are actually a thick liquid. Pale yellow, creamy, pungent smell, sour taste And quite a bit spicy The storage method should be stored at room temperature or cool temperature about 3-8 degrees, and for the main ingredients in royal jelly, water, sugar, protein, fat, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, various biomolecules. Which is considered very useful.
- Royal Jelly in the form of a supplement Available commercially as capsules and softgels. The amount of royal jelly is about 1,000 mg. For the recommended daily intake of about 300-500 mg. And in urgent cases to eat 1,000 mg per day. People who are allergic to bee products such as honey, bees wax should not. Eat because it will cause allergic reactions as well.
The benefits of royal jelly
1. It is a miraculous Ayurvedic drug with anti-oxidants that help to slow down aging and keep healthy.
2. Royal Jelly is a very complete source of nutrients. And humans need to eat it as well
3. Contributes to the radiance of the skin. Helps reduce the problem of acne, blemishes, freckles.
4. It helps in treating colds and asthma.
5. Help with appetite.
6. It helps in the growth of the brain and body.
7. Helps to strengthen collagen and slow down the aging process.
8. Reduces cholesterol in the arteries and eliminates residual fat in the liver.
9. It can help reduce blood pressure and dilation of blood vessels.
10. Help lower blood sugar levels.
11. Helps to build red blood cells to be healthy.
12. Helps to heal wounds to heal faster.
13. Help prevent the occurrence of diseases related to the digestive tract.
14. Makes the body able to absorb nutrients and have oxygen to serve different parts of the body better.
15. Helps calcium to be absorbed better Has an effect to help prevent osteoporosis. Increase bone mineral density.
16. Helps maintain healthy hair.
17. It helps relieve stress and help combat stress.
18. Helps resist radioactive substances and help inhibit the progression of cancer cells in the body.
19. Patients with metastatic cancer When eating royal jelly can help reduce the inflammation of the tumor.
20. Helps resist the growth of bacteria and many different drug-resistant bacteria.
21. Helps resist the growth of fungi around the skin well.
22. Stimulate and strengthen the work and balance of female hormones.
68 Benefits of Bai Yanang
Yanang, common name Bai-ya-nang (straight)
Scientific name area Limacia triandra Miers (scientific synonym Cocculus triandrus Colebr., Menispermum triandrum Roxb., Tiliacora triandra Diels) belong to the family of wormwood ( MENISPERMACEAE ).
In the central region, Yanang is called " Yaow Yanang " because this type of plant is a ivy vine connected with other trees.
Yanang leaves are various properties. Because it is a cool herb Contains fresh natural chlorophyll. It also contains many essential vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, beta-carotene in relatively high amounts. It is an herb that many people are familiar with. Because it is used as a seasoning to enhance the mellow food such as bamboo shoot curry, bamboo shoot soup, liang curry, sweet curry, etc.
Properties Bai Yanang
1. Yanang leaves in herbal textbooks are classified as elixirs.
2. It has a lot of anti-oxidants. Thus effectively reducing and slowing down the aging and aging.
3. Help strengthen the body's immune system.
4. Helps to add freshness to the body.
5. Help restore cells in the body.
6. Help in balancing the body.
7. It is an herb that helps in reducing obesity effectively and safely.
8. It helps to burn fat and be used as energy.
9. Help prevent and reduce the incidence of various types of cancer.
10. It is a cold-acting herb suitable for people suffering from cancer.
11. Helps relieve sore tongue.
12. Help prevent and treat heart disease.
13. Help prevent and treat asthma.
14. Help treat hepatitis.
15. Help treat diarrhea Because it helps kill germs that cause.
16. Helps relieve acute abdominal pain.
17. Help relieve constipation Reduce the symptoms of burning stomach.
18. Helps cure gastroenteritis.
19. Helps reduce spasms in the intestines.
20. Helps treat acid reflux.
21. Help treat toxic thyroid.
22. Help treat kidney stones Bladder stones Gallstones.
23. Helps treat burning urination Hot discharge in the urinary tract.
24. Helps relieve symptoms of dark urine, frequent urination, or symptoms of urine coming out of blood.
25. Help treat symptoms of enlarged uterus Uterine pain, possible bleeding.
26. Helps to treat an enlarged prostate.
27. Help prevent hernia.
28. It helps in treating herpes zoster.
29. Help prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
30. Help treat the symptoms of vaginal discharge.
31. Help prevent gout.
32. Helps to cure the poison from insect bites.
33. Helps treat skin disorders like burns.
34. Yanang juice when mixed with chewing gum or betel nut mixed until liquid can be applied to acne, blemishes, itchy bumps, clear rash, itchy pus and pustules as well.
35. Help prevent and treat cracked heels, sore heels.
36. Helps treat symptoms of nail decay, fingernails By treating the symptoms of fingernails, toenails, transverse, short, decay, tear easily, or the nails are brown, black Inflammation of the root of the nail.
37. For the benefits of Bai Yanang other aspects such as being processed into various products, for example, Bai Yanang capsule , Bai Yanang soap, Bai Yanang shampoo. Herbal drinks, etc.
38. Hair shampoo from Bai Yanang Helping my hair grow black Slow down the occurrence of gray hair.
39. If drinking Yanang leaves water on a regular basis The cancer lump will atrophy and shrink.
40. Help treat high blood pressure.
41. Help prevent heart disease.
42. Helps in the maintenance of liver and kidneys.
43. Help heal and treat paralysis.
44. Help relieve fatigue Exhaustion of the body that, even when rested, will not heal.
45. Helps to treat spasms, spasms, or frequent cramps.
46. Helps relieve pain like an electric shock. Or has a needle stabbed Or is hot like fire.
47. It prevents the capillaries in the body from breaking easily under the skin.
48. Helps treat freckles on the skin, brown, blotches on the body.
49. Help cure tumors.
50. Helps treat dizziness, fainting, nausea and vomiting.
51. Helps prevent allergies, coughing, sneezing, mucus and phlegm.
52. Dried root is used to cure all kinds of fever and reduce body heat.
53. Yanang root can cure all kinds of fever, including pox, measles, fever above, wrong manifest fever, etc.
54. Tao Yanang helps to reduce heat and neutralize Than Sang poison.
55. Contribute to inhibiting the growth of malaria.
56. Helps cure heat but no sweat.
57. Help treat the symptoms of diabetes Helps to lower blood sugar levels.
58. Contribute to pain and stiffness Muscle pain Pain in different areas.
59. Help treat allergies.
60. Yanang's root helps relieve symptoms of drunkenness.
61. Helps to relieve severe and chronic gingivitis.
62. Help relieve drowsiness after eating.
63. Help relieve nosebleeds.
64. Helps in the maintenance of eyesight and treatment of eye diseases such as red eyes, dry eyes, blurred eyes, stinging eyes, eye pain, dizziness, etc.
65. Helps to cure dry mouth Cracked or peeling lips.
66. Helps to solve the problem of sticky, thick, white, cloudy, yellow or green Or symptoms of phlegm.
67. Helps treat symptoms of sinusitis.
68. Helps reduce snoring.
How to make Yanang leaves juice
1. Properties Bai YanangThe first is the preparation of ingredients: 10-20 Yanang leaves (according to the desired concentration) / 3 pandan leaves / 1 handful of Asiatica / 3-5 Peking grass / 1 handful of benjarong leaves / 1 handful of Esldpagpon leaves / Aloe Vera. 5 leaves.
2. Take the prepared herb leaves and cut them into small pieces.
3. The leaves are pounded or blended with a blender until smooth (blending for about 30 seconds to preserve the maximum amount of herbs).
4. Finished with a lot of water through a thin white cloth or a colander again.
5. Finished, Yanang juice water.
1. For some people who find it difficult to eat and feel uncomfortable, they can bring Yanang juice to a boil and bring it to drink or mix it with other herbal juices such as ginger, lemongrass, turmeric, or mix with coconut water, lemon juice, sugar. Or even Hell's Blue Boy water as well.
2. Drink Yanang fresh water before meals or on an empty stomach, about half a glass 3 times a day.
3. Should drink only If drinking and feeling sick, it should reduce the concentration of herbs added to a lesser until it suits us.
4. When done, drink immediately. Because if left too long, it will cause a bad smell. But can be refrigerated And should drink within 3 days.
5. Reliance on herbs alone may not be the answer to health problems. Therefore, you should do something else in addition to help make the treatment even more effective.
Krachai Khao an anti-COVID-19 Herb
Can help prevent infection. With interesting properties.
Research has found Krachai Khao has 100% activity against coronavirus infection, so good properties I want to know a little bit of this antiviral herb.
Krachai Khao or Yellow Krachai It is a very familiar herb that is used in many Thai dishes. Whether it is stir-fried, spicy, stir-fried, stir-fried, or dishes like wild curry Some types of curry with coconut milk are added to add aroma, spicyness and smell of meaty smell. But in addition to being herbs for health , research from Mahidol University also found that Krachai Khao has 100% anti -COVID-19 activity ever.
What is White Krachai?
Krachai Khao or Yellow Krachai A kind of krachai There is a scientific name that Boesenbergia rotunda (L.) Mansf. Is in the ginger family. (ZINGIBERACEAE) is an annual plant that originates in Southeast Asia and South Asia. There is an underground trunk which is called a rhizome. When the roots accumulate, the symptoms will become bulging. Look like fingers Krachai in English is therefore called Finger root or Chinese's Ginger.
Krachai Khao or Yellow Krachai It is an herb with a spicy, hot, bitter taste. Thai traditional medicine uses rhizome and root to be used both for treatment of disease and body maintenance. It is also considered as an elixir.
Krachai, extraordinary properties
Krachai, the properties of this herb are spread in various parts of the plant, such as leaves, rhizomes, roots and underground rhizomes. Each part of Krachai has different properties as follows.
The underground rhizomes have a bitter and spicy taste. Helps relieve abdominal pain in the stomach, flatulence, indigestion due to the substance Cineole (Cineole), which has the effect of reducing the peristalsis of the intestine. Thus easing stomach pain This is also a drug to treat hemorrhoids. It also has properties to help strengthen. And nurturing sexual desire Disease treatment, he does not bowl.
Rhizomes and roots
Rhizomes and roots can be used to cure dysentery. Bloody discharge Help diuretic And relieve urinary disabilities It can also be used as a treatment for ringworm.
The leaves are another part of Krachai that can be used to nourish the body. Which can be eaten to nourish the elemental leaves Treat diseases in the mouth and in the throat Cure blood poisoning And help neutralize various things.
In addition, studies have found that In the rhizomes of Krachai there are essential oils which are rich in vitamins. Both vitamin A, vitamin B12, as well as calcium and iron are also found in curcumin. That has anti-inflammatory effects as well.
In the root Krachai also contains cavicinic acid (Chavicinic Acid), which has the effect of inhibiting the growth of many types of pathogens. While there are also many antioxidants that help prevent free radicals from damaging the cells in the body. Which is the cause of aging And some cancers.
White Krachai can resist COVID 19 effectively.
Above all The properties of Krachai Khao are also exciting. When research from Mahidol University found that extracts from Krachai Khao It has the effect of inhibiting the COVID-19 virus, the cause of COVID-19 in the in vitro up to 100%, that is, it has the ability to reduce the number of infected cells from 100% to 0% and can also inhibit the activity of cells. Increasing the virus Causing no new viruses to be added from the cells.
The researchers found that There are two active substances in Krachai Khao that have anti-corona virus activity, Panduratin A and Pinostrobin, which act as a mechanism to inhibit the growth of the virus that causes COVID-19. Antiretroviral therapy in humans Still need to study more research.
White ginger against COVID 19, how to eat it?
The research team also suggested that Eating correspondents White hopes to benefit anti- Claude David, 19 should eat white correspondents in the form of extracts. Because it will be able to definitely determine the quality and quantity of important substances of white krachai In addition, we can eat Krachai Khao in the amount that is not too much. But can be effective in inhibiting the corona virus.
However, while waiting for research, White Ginger can effectively fight COVID-19 in humans. We can also eat a menu that includes white ginger a bit often. At least he had other properties of the white Krachai in itself.
Health Benefits of Parsley
Until you know, you probably have used it as a garnish, not knowing that parsley possesses a number of medical properties. One of the most popular, this herb can significantly improve your overall health. You can get all your health benefits of parsley by consuming it in the form of a tea! Parsley tea!
Health Benefits of Parsley
1. Prevents cancer
Parsley contains myristicin, a natural compound that can effectively reduce the rate of growth of tumors in the stomach and lungs. According to one study, parsley leaf reduced tumor growth in mice due to its powerful natural compound, myristicin.
2. Treat nerve damage
In most cases, neurotoxicity is the cause of nerve damage, which means damage to the brain or peripheral nervous system caused by toxic substances such as pesticides or heavy metals. These toxins are extremely harmful to the brain and can alter or even kill some nerves. And the nerves are essential to transmitting and process information in the brain and other parts of the nervous system.
3. Reduces inflammation
Regular consumption of parsley can help in the treatment of gout, arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Parsley has a rich vitamin C content and can reduce the levels of CRP (protein c reaction) in the body.
How to prepare parsley tea:
4 to 5 sprigs of parsley
A quarter or a half of a lemon
1 teaspoon honey 3 cups water
1. First, boil the water.
2. Add the parsley and lemon in a cup and pour the boiled water into it.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
4. Then remove the parsley and lemon, and add the honey.
5. Enjoy your tea!