Ginkgo (Scientific name Ginkgo biloba L.) is in the family GINKGOACEAE.
- Ginkgo is a herb that originated in China. It has two blades, which is an herb that has quite a variety of properties and is very good. But classified as a dangerous drug It is only sold in modern drugstores. (Especially some countries You only need a doctor's prescription to buy and eat. But for Thailand, it is not so prohibited).
- Do not consume ginkgo biloba extract with aspirin or other anti-blood clotting agents. Because it can cause bleeding in the whites of the eyes And for pregnant women or patients suffering from hypotension or higher than normal Should not be eaten However, you should consult your doctor first to be sure again.
- As for the advertising properties of ginkgo leaves, most of the advertisements focus on enhancing memory performance. Mainly nourishing the brain But do you know how useful ginkgo biloba leaves are than you think?
The Benefits of Ginkgo Biloba
1. Ginkgo biloba extract is a great anti-oxidant.
2. Can help slow down aging and prevent cancer.
3. It stimulates the blood circulation as well. Causing oxygen to supply the brain, heart and other organs in the body.
4. Help nourish the brain Can prevent dementia.
5. It helps in enhancing concentration and improving memory and thinking.
6. Help Alzheimer's patients develop awareness and social better as well.
7. Effective antidepressants for patients who are unresponsive to conventional treatment.
8. Helps reduce cramps or sore muscles in different areas.
9. Helps reduce dizziness, ringing in the ears or tinnitus.
10. Help relieve symptoms of sexual dysfunction as well. Or it can be said that it is a good natural Viagra.
11. Ginkgo biloba extract Can also help prevent and treat central macular degeneration disease.
12. Can help prevent diabetes in the eyes.
13. For asthma patients Eating ginkgo leaves can help prevent contraction of the bronchial muscles.