The best spas in Tepotzotlán are located in this municipality in the State of Mexico, in Mexico. This city is located about 40 kilometers northwest of Mexico City, that is, approximately 45 minutes by car driving on the Mexico-Querétaro highway number 41.
This place was an important settlement in the era of the Aztec empire . After the conquest, the town became a very relevant educational center thanks to the establishment of the Jesuit college of San Francisco Javier. This school operated from the beginning of 1580 until 1914.
Today, the facilities of the old school are home to the Viceroyalty Museum, which contains one of the largest collections of art and objects from the colonial period and is one of the main attractions of the city of Tepotzotlán.
Tepotzotlán owes its name to the Nahuatl language and means “between humps”, alluding to the multiple mountains that surround the valley where it is located.
In addition to the Viceroyalty Museum, Tepotzotlán has other points of tourist interest, such as the Aqueduct of Xalpa, better known as Arcos del Sitio. It is a monumental aqueduct that used to carry water from the Oro River to the town of Tepotzotlán.
Its construction was started by the Jesuits who settled in the town between the 18th and 19th centuries, however it was not completed by this order after being expelled from Mexico in 1767.
Other attractions include the Arcos del Sitio Ecotourism and Environmental Education Center, which covers more than 50 hectares and is a place where you can practice hiking, mountain biking and camping.
The Xochitla Ecological Park is located on the outskirts of the city, on the land of what La Resurrección ranch used to occupy. Today, the more than 70 hectares of park, with the fauna and flora that occupy it, are administered by a non-profit foundation.
Another attraction in Tepotzotlán are its spas and places of rest. There are several alternatives to visit as a family, taking advantage of the city's proximity to Mexico City, its climate and vegetation.
Here we share some of the options among the best spas in Tepotzotlán.
1. San Pedro Spa
Calle del Balneario # 1, Barrio Texcacoa, Tepotzotlán, Mexico.
This place, located in Tepotzotlán, is an ideal space to spend a full day with the family. It is reached from Mexico City using the Mexico - Querétaro highway. Before reaching the Tepotzotlán toll booth, you must take a detour to the right side, which leads to the central area of the city.
Just 500 meters from the highway, you can find the spa. It is equipped with several swimming pools as well as a wading pool, for the smallest of the family.
It also has a complete soccer field. On site you can buy Mexican food to share.
2. The Atmosphere Spa
Calle Tlatelolco # 4, San Mateo Xoloc, Tepotzotlán, Mexico
This place is located in the city of Tepotzotlán and offers facilities with swimming pools and a restaurant and bar. It is a more modern place, with more sophisticated and private facilities. It works throughout the week and accepts reservations.
3. Quinta El Capirucho Spa
Paseo de Bugambilias # 186, Santa Cruz, Tepotzotlán, Mexico.
Finca El Capirucho is a place in Tepotzotlán that offers, in addition to an area to hold events and conventions, swimming pools, soccer field, multipurpose field, showers, bathrooms and dressing rooms.
It is possible to rent cabins and rooms to stay in the same place. It has a total of nine rooms with double capacity.
It is one of the newest sites, having been founded in 2000.
4. Ahuehuete natural spa in Lanzarote
Within the land that was previously known as the Hacienda de San Pedro Cuamatla, today Ex Hacienda de San Nicolás Tolentino de Lanzarote, is this famous tree.
The ahuehuete is a kind of tree named from the Nahuatl word "ahuehuetl", which means the old man of the water. Today the site is an ecological and tourist reserve known as Lanzarote.
The site is in charge of the ejidatarios of the area and offers the public the possibility of using swimming pools, a wading pool, children's games, an area for camping and food sales. It is located approximately 16 kilometers from the center of the city of Tepotzotlán.
Search This Blog
Best Video Games of All Time This is it, the list you thought we’d never dare to do. Today we’re concluding our series of the best video ga...
10 Mysterious Photos Around the World That Cannot Be Explained These are 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained. 1. The Babushka L...
Most Horror Movies Inspired by Real People 15. The Possession (2012) This 2012 horror film is based on the haunted dybbuk box. In rea...
Top 10 Scary Swedish Urban Legends 10. The Silver Train This is a true ghost train story. Locals called it the Silverpilen. In Swedens ...
Top 10 Scary Japanese Urban Legends 10. Teke-Teke This is the Urban Legend about a girl who fell under a train and was cut in half. Sh...
20 Celebs Who Don't Like Taylor Swift Taylor swift started off as a sweet and nice country singer, but she has definitely burned more t...
10 Surprising Things You Didn't Know About President Donald Trump He is a real-estate mogul, a reality TV star and currently the most p...
10 Video Games of All Time 10 Video Game Easter Eggs 10 Renaissance Characters 19 Renaissance Philosophers 17 N...
Top 10 Powerful Chinese Gods and Goddesses of Mythology We follow mythology from many Western cultures like Greece or Rome, but we don’t of...
- The Corona Virus Explained
- My Car Accident Settlement Worth
- Question Ask Mortgage Lenders
- Homeownner Insurance Tip
- Homeowner Need to Know Insurance
- Millennials Choose to Buy Home
- Habits of Wealthy Successful People
- Prepare for Your Property Settlement
- Best Healing Medicinal Herbs Part 1
- Best Healing Medicinal Herbs Part 2
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 1
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 2
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 3
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 4
- Most Venomous Animals on Earth
- Most Venomous Snakes in the World
- Deadliest Snakes in the World
- Most Venomous Snakes on Earth
- Weird and Gross Candy
- Deadliest Assassins of All Time
- Creepiest Families Scary Secrets
- Most Dangerous Countries
- Most Dangerous Gangs All Time
- Amazing Facts About Slovenia
- Amazing Facts About Australia
- Most Danngerous Weapons
- Countries May Not Survive in 20 Years
- Best Places to Visit in Singapore
- Things You Didn't Know Purpose of
- Best Airports in the World
- Most Visited Cities in the World
- Interesting Facts About Neptune
- Most Beautiful Capitals in the World
- Mysterious Lakes in the World
- Interesting Facts About the Sun
- Amazing Facts About the Sun
- Stars Put Our Sun to Shame
- Events Change the Solar System
- Most Evil People in History
- Most Evil Business Men
- Beautiful Places in the World
- Most Beautiful Cities in Asia
- Donald Trump Appeared on Films
- Equation That Changed the World
- Phenomena Faster Than Light
- Biggest Mysteries of Our Brain
- Incredible Lost Inventions
- Unexplained Phenomena
- Strangest Holidays Around the World
- Most Venomous Snakes on Earth
- Deadliest Female Serial Killers
- Oldest Animal Species on Earth
- Mysteries Science Has Yet Explain
- Most Expensive Foods in the World
- Serial Killers Still at Large
- Craziest Natural Phenomena
- Most Successful Indie Games
- Weird Fruit Never Heard of
- Ridiculous Science Myths
- Interesting Facts About Mars
- Discoveries Change History
- Cheapeast Countries Live in Europe
- Cursed Objects Can't Explain
- Most Bizarre Scientific Theories
- Weird Discoveries Can't Explain
- Science Facts No Taught in Schools
- Recent Science Discoveries
- Bizarre Things Found in Space
- Native American Mythology Demon
- Movie Believed to Be Cursed
- Strange Fruit Around the World
- Best Xbox 360 Action Games
- Unsolved Paranormal Mysteries
- Biggest Hacks on Youtubers
- Most Expensive Video Games
- Experiments Can Do at Home
- Science Fiction Predictions
- Urban Legends Inspired Crimes
- Nintendo Switch Games 2017
- Video Games Caused Real Deaths
- Evil Kids in the History
- Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle
- Best Beaches to Visit
- Video Game Records Never Broken
- Strange Things Inside People
- Pets Ate Their Owners
- People Who Mysteriously Vanished
- Mysteries Strange Written Clues
- Most Bizarre Curses in the World
- Most Breathtaking Natural Pools
- Scariest Real Horror Stories
- Scariest Animated Youtube
- Creepiest Urban Legends
- Crazy Fruits Never Heard of
- Scariest Horror Games of All Time
- Insane True Crime Stories
- Scariest Deaths Remain Unsolved
- Battle Royale Games
- Scariest Gaming Theories
- Junk Food Actually Good
- Science Facts Didn't Learn in School
- Scary Movies Based on Real Life
- Android Phone Can Iphone Can't
- Worst Countries to Get Arrested
- Most Dangerous Jobs in the World
- Amazing Places Around the World
- Nintendo Switch Games 2018
- Free Ios Games of All Time
- Unsolved Video Game Mysteries
- Youngest Moms of All Time
- Kids Born Incredible Features
- Scary Cursed Objects Still Exist
- Video Game Easter Eggs
- Scary Things Caught on Video
- Scary Hidden in Video Games
- Kim Jong Un Secretly Enjoys
- Memorable President Trump
- Scary Mysterious Creatures
- Horrible Serial Killers 20th Century
- Rare Beautiful Natural Phenomena
- Beauty Techniques Change Your Life
- Celebs Don't Like Kardashians
- Video Games of All Time
- Most Zombies Movie
- Powerful North Korea Inventions
- Facts About Trump's Vehicle
- President Trump Secretly Enjoys
- Dangerous Beaches in the World
- Horror Movies by Real People
- Celeb Who Don't Age
- Celebs Don't Like Taylor Swift
- Worst Movie Endings
- Most Expensive Fruits in the World
- Famous People Fake Behinds
- Scary Ghost Sightings on Camera
- Surprising About Donald Trump
- Mysterious Photos Around the World
- Cursed Objects Around the World
- Weird and Wonderful Natural Phenomena
- Roads Never Want to Drive on
- Stories Behind Country Nicknames
- Bone Chilling Urban Legends