The top management is one that is made up of employees with the highest positions within an organization, such as the President, Vice President, General Manager and managers or directors of different departments.
In most cases, top management is in charge of setting company goals . To achieve these, managers must motivate employees, improve communication and foster a corporate culture of creativity and innovation.
This management team is the one that takes control within the company over the decisions that could affect everyone, from the president to the employees. These decisions, along with the way in which senior management treat staff, influence the success of the company.
Its main function is to create economic rent, which currently is more than the profits obtained from the commercialization process. The quality of the management and the value that the activity has before the community are elements that are added to determine the income generated by the organization.
Has a full understanding of the operation of the organization and how it relates to the industry in general. They plan initiatives and monitor the results.
There is a significant purpose in their actions, with each director being responsible for a specific function within the management group.
He is responsible for ensuring that work is done in a timely manner, as well as driving change throughout the organization. This means that you must establish a strong and trusting relationship with your teams.
Establish a commitment and responsibility with the decisions made. In the case of a problem, he analyzes it, identifies alternatives and makes a decision, which must be supported by all. It has the ability to inspire success at all levels of the company.
You communicate effectively with the general people in your organization and those outside the company, such as the media, customers, and suppliers.
They are receptive to difficult messages and situations, always maintaining objectivity. Conflicting discussions are not seen as a problem, but as a positive activity.
It is essential that its members are able to articulate thoughts clearly, maintain composure under pressure, and harness emotional intelligence to connect with those around them.
You have an overview of the industry and can translate what's happening across the industry into actionable goals for your organization.
They must work as a team , joining their strengths and reinforcing the weaknesses of each member, thus creating a synergy between the group and favoring the achievement of the objective. They take action when the situations raised are not meeting expectations.
Senior management meets periodically to discuss matters concerning the entire company and to fulfill its functions:
Establish policies and strategies
- Develop business policies, objectives and goals, aimed at the implementation of good corporate management. Articulate the vision of the company with the rest of the workers and with the different people or external entities with which it is linked.
- Put into practice the necessary strategies to determine the best way to use the company's resources. For example, its human capital, economic, materials and technological infrastructure.
- Guarantee the implementation of the strategy and the orientation of resources towards success. Check if their actions are relevant to the general objectives of the organization. Verify that the guidelines and strategies are communicated and applied within the organization.
Establish operating principles
- Establish operating principles, which include a shared set of values, decision-making processes, forms of communication within the team and with the rest of the employees, monitoring of activities, among others.
- Manage the business operations of the company as a whole. This requires the planning of various processes to be developed, the principles and practices of the company, as well as the monitoring of financial matters and business plans.
- Provide financial, material and personnel resources for the proper functioning of the company.
- Delegate command to those who consider fit to exercise it.
- Be the main engine to drive the process-based approach. It is the best way of organization to obtain the expected results.
Role in quality management
Top management plays a very important role in the implementation of a quality system, because it will establish objectives and policies to directly or indirectly support the objectives of strategic planning.
These policies must be consistent with the vision and mission of the company. They provide a solid foundation when planning quality objectives.
Another important aspect is that the necessary resources for this management must be immediately available. Plan their delivery and replacement based on the needs and requirements of each of them.
Leadership is essential for quality management. It guarantees the achievement of the objectives, aimed at customer satisfaction with the product or service received.
Top management must ensure that they are the primary guide in this process. However, they should not replace the quality department.
Managers must be an active part and encourage the use of the quality system. The intention should be to establish a culture of quality within the group. This will make workers recognize the importance of process optimization. Also the importance of improving quality and customer satisfaction.
Because the economic context varies frequently, with variations that can be very small or highly significant, the quality control system offers the support to promote continuous improvement of the process. Senior management is in charge of actively directing and guiding this process.
These rectification opportunities may include changing one strategy for a more effective one, or introducing a new one, which introduces the element of innovation into the quality system.
Therefore, top management must understand the context of the organization, having a clear vision of the strategic direction, culture and goals of the company.
You must also consider internal or external issues, risks and opportunities that may impact the achievement of objectives.
see also finance and business knowledge
Search This Blog
Best Video Games of All Time This is it, the list you thought we’d never dare to do. Today we’re concluding our series of the best video ga...
10 Mysterious Photos Around the World That Cannot Be Explained These are 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained. 1. The Babushka L...
Most Horror Movies Inspired by Real People 15. The Possession (2012) This 2012 horror film is based on the haunted dybbuk box. In rea...
Top 10 Scary Swedish Urban Legends 10. The Silver Train This is a true ghost train story. Locals called it the Silverpilen. In Swedens ...
Top 10 Scary Japanese Urban Legends 10. Teke-Teke This is the Urban Legend about a girl who fell under a train and was cut in half. Sh...
20 Celebs Who Don't Like Taylor Swift Taylor swift started off as a sweet and nice country singer, but she has definitely burned more t...
10 Surprising Things You Didn't Know About President Donald Trump He is a real-estate mogul, a reality TV star and currently the most p...
10 Video Games of All Time 10 Video Game Easter Eggs 10 Renaissance Characters 19 Renaissance Philosophers 17 N...
10 Video Game Easter Eggs That Took Years to Find Playing video games has become one of the most popular past times in the world and game ...
- The Corona Virus Explained
- My Car Accident Settlement Worth
- Question Ask Mortgage Lenders
- Homeownner Insurance Tip
- Homeowner Need to Know Insurance
- Millennials Choose to Buy Home
- Habits of Wealthy Successful People
- Prepare for Your Property Settlement
- Best Healing Medicinal Herbs Part 1
- Best Healing Medicinal Herbs Part 2
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 1
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 2
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 3
- Strange Fruit Around the World Part 4
- Most Venomous Animals on Earth
- Most Venomous Snakes in the World
- Deadliest Snakes in the World
- Most Venomous Snakes on Earth
- Weird and Gross Candy
- Deadliest Assassins of All Time
- Creepiest Families Scary Secrets
- Most Dangerous Countries
- Most Dangerous Gangs All Time
- Amazing Facts About Slovenia
- Amazing Facts About Australia
- Most Danngerous Weapons
- Countries May Not Survive in 20 Years
- Best Places to Visit in Singapore
- Things You Didn't Know Purpose of
- Best Airports in the World
- Most Visited Cities in the World
- Interesting Facts About Neptune
- Most Beautiful Capitals in the World
- Mysterious Lakes in the World
- Interesting Facts About the Sun
- Amazing Facts About the Sun
- Stars Put Our Sun to Shame
- Events Change the Solar System
- Most Evil People in History
- Most Evil Business Men
- Beautiful Places in the World
- Most Beautiful Cities in Asia
- Donald Trump Appeared on Films
- Equation That Changed the World
- Phenomena Faster Than Light
- Biggest Mysteries of Our Brain
- Incredible Lost Inventions
- Unexplained Phenomena
- Strangest Holidays Around the World
- Most Venomous Snakes on Earth
- Deadliest Female Serial Killers
- Oldest Animal Species on Earth
- Mysteries Science Has Yet Explain
- Most Expensive Foods in the World
- Serial Killers Still at Large
- Craziest Natural Phenomena
- Most Successful Indie Games
- Weird Fruit Never Heard of
- Ridiculous Science Myths
- Interesting Facts About Mars
- Discoveries Change History
- Cheapeast Countries Live in Europe
- Cursed Objects Can't Explain
- Most Bizarre Scientific Theories
- Weird Discoveries Can't Explain
- Science Facts No Taught in Schools
- Recent Science Discoveries
- Bizarre Things Found in Space
- Native American Mythology Demon
- Movie Believed to Be Cursed
- Strange Fruit Around the World
- Best Xbox 360 Action Games
- Unsolved Paranormal Mysteries
- Biggest Hacks on Youtubers
- Most Expensive Video Games
- Experiments Can Do at Home
- Science Fiction Predictions
- Urban Legends Inspired Crimes
- Nintendo Switch Games 2017
- Video Games Caused Real Deaths
- Evil Kids in the History
- Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle
- Best Beaches to Visit
- Video Game Records Never Broken
- Strange Things Inside People
- Pets Ate Their Owners
- People Who Mysteriously Vanished
- Mysteries Strange Written Clues
- Most Bizarre Curses in the World
- Most Breathtaking Natural Pools
- Scariest Real Horror Stories
- Scariest Animated Youtube
- Creepiest Urban Legends
- Crazy Fruits Never Heard of
- Scariest Horror Games of All Time
- Insane True Crime Stories
- Scariest Deaths Remain Unsolved
- Battle Royale Games
- Scariest Gaming Theories
- Junk Food Actually Good
- Science Facts Didn't Learn in School
- Scary Movies Based on Real Life
- Android Phone Can Iphone Can't
- Worst Countries to Get Arrested
- Most Dangerous Jobs in the World
- Amazing Places Around the World
- Nintendo Switch Games 2018
- Free Ios Games of All Time
- Unsolved Video Game Mysteries
- Youngest Moms of All Time
- Kids Born Incredible Features
- Scary Cursed Objects Still Exist
- Video Game Easter Eggs
- Scary Things Caught on Video
- Scary Hidden in Video Games
- Kim Jong Un Secretly Enjoys
- Memorable President Trump
- Scary Mysterious Creatures
- Horrible Serial Killers 20th Century
- Rare Beautiful Natural Phenomena
- Beauty Techniques Change Your Life
- Celebs Don't Like Kardashians
- Video Games of All Time
- Most Zombies Movie
- Powerful North Korea Inventions
- Facts About Trump's Vehicle
- President Trump Secretly Enjoys
- Dangerous Beaches in the World
- Horror Movies by Real People
- Celeb Who Don't Age
- Celebs Don't Like Taylor Swift
- Worst Movie Endings
- Most Expensive Fruits in the World
- Famous People Fake Behinds
- Scary Ghost Sightings on Camera
- Surprising About Donald Trump
- Mysterious Photos Around the World
- Cursed Objects Around the World
- Weird and Wonderful Natural Phenomena
- Roads Never Want to Drive on
- Stories Behind Country Nicknames
- Bone Chilling Urban Legends